Sunday, July 17, 2005

Some of this, a bit of that-and can I have a BIG side order of Dave please?


Hottie on the Food network…
What is up with Dave Lieberman?
Can he be any cuter?
Is he single???

AND HE COOKS!!!!!
I doubt that his mom would dig him hanging out with a non-Jewish girl from upstate that was never married and has a kid…
Maybe he just wants to have meaning less sex??? I ‘d be up for that.
Think he’d dig me?????
NNNOOOOOOOOO Damnit! = (
He is my kind of guy though-nice smile and seems funny from his TV show.
I think it is hilarious too that he makes a mess all over the counters when he is cooking. Most shows they are really neat-he just throws stuff all over-I like that. It is how I cook also.

Nothing funny from Maxine today. Except that we went to the mall and there was a big cut out of DarthVader in Prints Plus and she yelled-and I mean YELLED-“Mom, there is your boyfriend!!!” I stopped to this and said “WHAT? WHERE?” [In case she knew something I did not] “Right THERE-Darth Vader!” Then started singing “Mommy & Darth Vader sittin’ in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G…” The younger kids behind us got a kick out of that. She says this because years ago I went to Disney/MGM theme park [I was 24] and I had my picture taken with the Darth Vader character-she thinks he and I are on a personal level of some kind. Well, if he is my boyfriend-where the hell have the flowers for my birthday been all of these years??? = )

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

I doubt if Darth would be able to "hammer" you through that protective suit of his. So I think flowers would be the least of your worries.

I'm doomed to only make comments of a sexual nature. I'm sorry.

Blake

7:59 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home