Sunday, July 10, 2005

Isn't it time?

Aright then…for the past three nights I have woken up at 3:33. Is it some weird thing going on in the universe or is it just me? I do not know but if I do it again tonight I think I will freak out-and now that I am waiting for it to happen either it won’t happen or I will be awake waiting for it to happen. Does this happen to anyone else? For me it is not 2:22 or 1:11 or even 4:44 -it is always 3:33. I used to laugh when I saw that it was 7:11-because of the convenient store-I don’t think I have ever noticed my bithday-11:24-but I have noticed my moms, dads and daughters birthdays-12:12 - 5:14 -10:17. Now, a time I used to see-now I hate to see is 9:11…I remember that awful day and I always get a chill when I think of it especially now since it just happened in London. 7:07 will be another awful time. The sea of pictures and loved ones searching for them…I can’t imagine their pain but yet I remember feeling the same way as I did on 9/11 for their loss. I naively thought that this wouldn’t happen again. Now I am asking myself where and when will it happen on US soil again? WHY are they doing this? I know I have asked this before but I never got the answer I wanted-or what I thought was correct. Now here we go again. Innocent lives are taken for no damn good reason. The NYC, USA, - Madrid, Spain – London, England…I pray that they won’t do it again.

A note someone left with flowers by the train…
YESTERDAY WE FLED THIS GREAT CITY, BUT TODAY WE ARE WALKING BACK INTO AN EVEN STRONGER CITY.
THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS SHOULD KNOW THEY HAVE FAILED.
THEY PICKED THE WRONG CITY TO PICK ON.
LONDON WILL GO ON.

That says a lot. God Bless them all. They were there for us-we should be there for them also.

Funny quote of the day-
Me-“Maxine grab the ammonia there under the sink for me please.”
Maxine-“WHAT?”
Me-“The AMMONIA-it is right in front-you can’t miss it.”
Maxine-“I don’t want to touch that!!! Josh in my class had that and he was out for two weeks!”
Me-“WHAT did he have?”
Maxine-“He was in the hospital because he had the ammonia!”
Me-No, he had pneumonia NOT AMMONIA.”
Maxine-“That’s what I said-THE AMMONIA.”
Me- {laughing} “Never mind, I will get it.”

Okay, and THIS IS IT! Unless something drastic happens, I will NOT change this darn thing again! It only causes me grief! I am not a computer deisgner-just a blogger and I must remember that!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

I think I made the same mistake when I was your daughters age. I thought amonia was a really, really bad disease.

Blake

7:51 PM, July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home