Monday, July 04, 2005

SAY IT AINT SO!!!


You know...I REALLY liked Brad and Jen together-they were my Hollywood love story-like Cindrella and happily ever after and shit. I was a "Friends" fan from day one and a Brad Pitt fan from "Thelma & Louise". Can't say that I am an Angelina Jolie fan. Yes, she is beautiful-BUT NOT LIKE JENNIFR ANISTON!!! Saw Jolie in "Gia" about the super model-yeah she was good in that-but the whole "kissing my brother like that at an award show was okay"-FREAKED ME THE HELL OUT! Then the "I carry around my husbands blood in a vile by my heart"...well somethings should just be kept a secret!!! And DON'T tell me now that they didn't fool around while he was still married because she wouldn't do that-I say BULLSHIT! Just wait until that shit happens to her and a man screws around on her! THEN we will discuss how SHE feels!!! Just felt like getting that out there...I DO NOT LIKE THEM TOGETHER!!! It makes me long for a simpler time...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Angelina is a creepy woman, but that didn't stop me from seeing Gia as well (for obvious reasons). I think she would tear me to shreds. And if I saw the cover of US Weekly, Aniston is with Vince Vaughn now, which is hilarious because he was in Mr. Smith with Pitt. Classic back stabbing maneuver. More power to him.

Blake

7:11 PM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home