Friday, July 01, 2005

Why, why, WHY IS IT?????

Well, the bike is gone…she was so happy to get it-and it was just what she wanted and I felt just awful for thinking anything nasty…SHAME ON ME! I do not know how her home life is! Yeah well it is over now and I am done dwelling on it…

So yesterday I was doing something (right now I can’t remember what) and I came up with a list of why is its…Murphy’s Law shit again-so here is MY list…

Why Is It…
That when you go to the grocery store/wal-mart and you look like CRAP-you see everyone you don’t want to see-but if you look good-you see no one?
Why Is It…
We want we can’t have-or we get something we have wanted for years and we don’t use it?
Why Is It…
Want a promotion at our job-get it and it SUCKS and presently seeking now a new job doing the old job?
Why Is It…
Get the newest computer out there and two months later new one is out and it is now even BETTER than one you have?
Why Is It…
Buy a new _______(insert object-mine is jacket) for full price and 4 days later it is on sale for half price?
Why Is It…
Buy treadmill so you can run/walk when it is raining/snowing outside-it is now used as a clothes hanger?
Why Is It…
Go to grocery store and the Diet Coke with lime is ALL SOLD OUT!!!
Why Is It…
You go to get lunch out of fridge and realize you forgot it and have no time to go and get any?
Why Is It…
You make plans to go skiing with friends and the day before you fall and break your foot? (This never happened to me-but if I ever make plans to go skiing-it will)
Why Is It…
I want someone I could never have? Example-Brad Pitt-or my friend-name rhymes with hiccup???
These are just why is it’s that pertain to me…I am sure that there are a lot more out there-I JUST CAN”T THINK OF ANY RIGHT NOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Yeah, and when things go wrong, everyone wants to say, "uh, everything happens for a reason."

That is total crap. Getting screwed sucks.

Blake

7:49 PM, July 01, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

I KNOW RIGHT??? It makes me crazy when I can't think of a logical reason for somethings!!!

8:24 PM, July 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home