Friday, June 24, 2005

Thanks Erin...aka GC



Because of Erin... So, as you can see I took this quiz...How corny is that? Why couldn't I be BATMAN!!! I do believe that me screwing around here at work is called waste, fraud and abuse...I do not usually do this...

Alrighty then...Yes, I am at work. The boss is not in yet. I was getting ready this morning with make up, shaving, hair-the whole package-then I wondered-WHY DO I DO IT??? I never see anyone, I don't go anywhere but here, I doubt I will EVER meet any one...I do not know why I bother maybe it is because I like to (breaking out into song now...) I Feel pretty-oh so pretty-oh so pretty & witty & gay...(gay meaning happy like in the 40's & 50's-NOT as in I want to eat snatch I mean I have my own why do I want to see another one? I NEED...nevermind...)

I keep changing my blog like I move furinature around-every few weeks...Please feel free to comment if you like it...HA HA HA

I want a tee shirt to wear when I am jogging that says "BOMB SQUAD-If you see me running-PLEASE try and keep up!" I saw it in an email and I need to have one made up...maybe I will try this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home