Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Random thoughts on a terribly gray morning

Isn’t it super that they found the 11year old that was lost in the Utah Mountains? Thank the Lord! The power of prayer really does work if you ask me!

I have not had my adequate/necessary 27 cups of coffee yet this morning…
I am wicked tired…
My gall bladder is acting up-damnit! I want to keep it!
I did not purchase the Janet Evanovich novel that came out yesterday…(doing that today)
My daughters last day of school is today for summer break…(yeah!)
I really miss my dad & friends from Florida that I don’t talk to anymore…
I am a bit cold…
I am still tired-um did I say that already…?
I will NOT wear a bicycle helmet! : See below…
I get all of that “do as I say not as I do” shit, but let me tell you-I am a klutz, I can trip over lint on the carpet and I have been riding a bike for YEARS now and never cracked my head open-I am NOT going to wear a helmet let alone BUY a helmet for myself! Nope, NOT doing it! I can’t listen to my music if I have one on and I am NOT giving that up either! Call me stupid-WHATEVER! You won’t be seeing me with a helmet on EVER! Just felt like that needed to be said in my present slumber-ry condition!

It is Maxine’s last day of school. She is so excited! Just wait until she is bored over the next three months! Now, speaking of the summer…do I put her in the summer program that costs 145.00 a week or the one that costs 128.00 a week…HOLY CRAP! Does anyone else pay this kind of money??? I have not signed her up for anything because it is so expensive! I am in the land of milk and honey up her where it apparently flows freely to everyone but me! I would be better to leave her in aftercare-I don’t want to do that! I am going to have to juggle some SERIOUS funds to put her in summer camp!

I am the only one in the family that is not married…not that it is an issue with me-I just know (or feel) that people look down on me because I am not. I would rather rent than buy anyway! I really do not want a man anytime soon and I know it might be too late for me if I ever do and oh well if that happens. I do miss having a man at times to tell me everything will be okay when shit gets me down-but it has been years since I have had a man and I think I am doing well coping with it all by myself! Oops-I do not want to be thinking of that! There are some new wedding photos I just saw and I am feeling a bit lonely-I am okay now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home