Thursday, June 16, 2005

When it is good to stop posting at & about work...

WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT!!!!!

Legal status unclear <-- great now they bring lawyers in...geeze!
"Heather Armstrong was fired in February 2002 by the Los Angeles-based software firm where she worked after venting online about the company on her blog, dooce.com. Some excerpts from her blog: Take a two-hour lunch: one hour for the bean burrito, one hour for the nap in the front seat of your car.
Reasons I should not be allowed to work from home:Too many cushiony horizontal surfaces prime for nappage. ... I can lie down underneath my desk, and no one is going to know. No one.Her case garnered attention and put the blogging world on notice. UrbanDictionary.com now defines "dooced" as losing your job for something you wrote on your online blog."


Heather Armstrong is
dooce.com Oh my, funny funny! go read! She is going on my favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home