Thursday, June 09, 2005


Brad & Jen-were they not the prettiest couple? Posted by Hello
Okay so I watched Primetime Live on Tuesday night. Yes, because Brad Pitt was on. WOW, You know I really had no idea that it cost so little to help the people in Ethiopia! I am a single mother-I mean I live paycheck to paycheck like a lot of people. I have a strict budget that I live by. I don’t get morning coffee at Starbucks, because I can't afford to. I eat breakfast at home and I pack my lunch. I do splurge on a movie trip once a month with my daughter because I work it into the budget. I shop at Wal Mart and Save a Lot because anywhere I can save money I am going to…I can certainly scrounge up $16.00! That is all it cost to send a kid to school there and WE can start to end the poverty for them! Anyone out there reading go to this site ONE.org, see what it is about and sign this petition for the president! It does not cost a thing to sign the petition. That is all we need to do for starters! Then if you want to send something, it is not a lot of money, only 16 dollars for a year, and if I can put 16 dollars into my budget anyone can! I mean $16.00 FOR A YEAR. Like they said on TV, that is the price of a cd, send the money to help someone out. Or if you don’t buy cd’s, pack a lunch instead of buying your lunch for a few days! I can skip that movie trip for one month. I can explain it to my daughter and she will understand. WE CAN DO IT!!!!! Go check out the ONE site! It explains it all…GO GO GO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home