Wednesday, June 22, 2005

NOBODY KNOWS...

I have had a totally fucking shity ass day and NOTHING can fix it! Except maybe this phat phree article-oh I laughed my ass of-but then it was over and I have to deal with the no school delima and the "I just do NOT fit in" issue I have with this aera bullshit-I took the kid for ice cream (as shown in post above) and almost get mowed down by a light blue Honda full of Iraqui terriosts, well I think that they were and looked like they were and shit didn't the suicide bombers live right HERE in Buff-a-ho? Yes, I do believe that they did-well some new ones tried to run me the hell off the road!!!!! UGH!-Now back to what I was saying...last day of school and my kid says she lost a letter to me from the teacher on the bus-NO I AM NOT KIDDING! FUCKING SHIT! NOW what do I fucking do????? I will just wait out this fucking full moon tonight and PRAY that it will be over by tomorrow and I will make a plan then...for now...I am outta here and up to my bed!!!!!!! I will also pray that my toilet tounge of a mouth will stop fucking cussing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home