Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Vindicated...Hope dangles on a string...

Aww, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Such a cute movie-my friend (hiccup) told me a long time ago. I just remembered it since I LOST THE DAMN MOVIE! (that’s a story for another day) That movie would be cute-but that shit DOES NOT HAPPEN!
I was thinking that I always attract the wrong guy. Well, maybe not attract them, I just can “pick” them. So for future reference…here is a small list for myself so I can remember whom to NOT pick…

#1-The Married Man-LIARS! Scott Peterson. I don’t think I need to type anything else for the married man?

#2-The Divorced Man that was “Married to a bitch” OH NO! I have to say that if a man is divorced and says that about his ex wife that 97.9% of the time it was HIS FAULT that they are divorced! I can name 10 guys right now that are divorced and only 2 of them have a valid reason to call the ex a “bitch” (these are usually the guys that will beat you down verbally and then physically if you stay long enough…)

#3- The Player-aka Pretty Boy. Oh they will TELL you that you are the only one and you are the girl they were looking for-UNTIL THEY GET YOUR PANTIES OFF! Then (and please excuse the pun…) they are off like a prom dress!

#4-The Artist-Usually loads of fun but, they only love themselves and get bored easily- (and apparently I am boring…)

#5-The Used Car salesman/manager-DO I NEED SAY MORE???-They are only interested in the best deal and newest one coming in behind you…

#6-The Stalker-The guy you WISH would leave you alone but will not. These guys usually then break into your house-takes your stuff-panties, pictures, etc…and follow you around and call you 100 times and hang up! God bless caller id and call block! = )

Now these are the guys I am attracted to somehow…if I happen to get one that is not in any of these categories-I then turn into cellophane and CLING to them! I am like white on rice- (or use your own analogy) I suffocate any chance I could have had at any normal relationship. Oh well, then there is the one who got away…I will save my “I really thought he was the one for me” for a future post. At the rate I am going lately-I would welcome all except a #2 again-I usually get them and I am DONE WITH THEM!

***LEGAL DISCLAIMER***
I AM LUMPING THE GUYS I KNOW INTO THESE CATAGORIES AS I SEE FIT FOR THEM-DO NOT THINK I AM PUTTING ALL MEN THERE. THANK YOU TO WHOM EVER THIS PISSES OFF!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

I feel your pain. Preach on, sister.

10:23 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Blake said...

Doesn't #5 (used car salesman) also have hair plugs? And how are women attracted to this type? I always see these guys/douches wearing designer jeans that are tapered severly as they lead down to reavel a horrible pair of ostrich-skin boots.

As for the stalker, the only difference between men and women is that men would be totally flattered if a girl would steal our browned underwear for miscellaneous sniffing purposes. We are in search of stalkers to listen to us drone on about ourselves while we sneak in the directional coordinates and slope of which way our penis leans, and talk about how we used to have more than one abdominal muscle. Meanwhile, women repel these same men.

I'm a total ass,

Blake

12:25 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Thanks Beckeye... =)

8:24 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

No,no plugs.

I was in the accounting end of the car business in Florida and a lot of them are pretty normal...BUT NOT ALL! The un-plugged ones are usually how I described them.

I have only had two stalker types and one I didn't mind!!! I have been a stalker too-but only really one time. The rest of the time just clingy. The only two prerequisite I have on men is a nice grill (smile-all his teeth) and a good sense of humor (funny) now I ask you-Is that so wrong???

8:36 AM, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home