Saturday, July 02, 2005

I enjoy being a girl...

Going to be a busy weekend with the 4th and all. Nothing new today except the guy I dig keeps emailing me and it is making me crazy!!!

The number1 reason to wear underwear to the store is…
Because when you bend over in front of your daughter and she can see a bit of your hiney-she will YELL, “Mommy you don’t have any underwear on? EEWWW!”
Yeah, mental note: never wear hip hugger shorts without underwear when with Maxine or whenever going out!!!
That was almost as bad as when she was 3 almost 4-I ran into a convenient store to get some cigarettes (hey it was A YEAR since I quit on June 11th! I want one EVERYDAY!)
So I get her a snack and go to the counter to get cigs and middle eastern gentleman says “hello” and I tell him brand I want and he is ringing us out and my lovely daughter says “Hi, I am Maxine! And this is my mom Shawn ________ (insert MY FULL NAME!) and I have two daddies!!!” He says, “Oh, okay, that is nice.” I put my head down and loudly whispered “Yes, and I am a dirty whore…” She then looks at me and says, “Mommy is he a stranger?” I say “Nope-not anymore!” I WAS SO embarrassed! I avoided that store for three months then she and I ran in quick to get gas one day and a drink and he was there and he said –“Oh HELLO Maxine and her mommy!” Maxine yells "HI!" I said “Uh hi…” I never went back…(Maxine was referring to her real father-whom I call the sperm donor-and my ex-boyfriend Wayne…)

So yeah, this woman was telling me how my daughter needed a male influence in her life-or she might not be right-FUCK THAT! She has her grandpa! I do not have time to make a boyfriend-it will take my time away from her! I was thinking about how much I HATE people telling me what is best and what I need to do for my daughters well being-unless it is my mom telling me…
SO I compiled a top 10 list of things I can’t stand
1-UNSOLICITIED ADVICE
2-Child molesters/abusive men
3-Rude people
4-IRIONING-I do it everyday
5-My dry skin
6-paper cuts
7-People who kill animals for sport only
8-Walnuts- (I am allergic)
9-liars
10-People who drive with their blinker on
Here are 10 things I love
1-God & my family
2-My daughter-her face when sleeping too
3-Kissing
4-Christmas
5-Sunny days in Buffalo
6-SHOES!
7-Reading
8-Florida oranges
9-Animals
10-Traveling/Road trips
That is it for now gonna go and make cookies for the 4th shindig we are gonna have at the pool at grandmas-we will probably eat them before the party though! Well, we will just make or buy more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Paper cuts make me wince as well. And I have a basketball shoe fetish. I've got it under control in the last year, but it was a drain on the bank account for a while.

And one time we were in a convienient store with my little brother and there was a midget in front of us, and he pointed at the midget and asked my Dad, "Why is that man so short?"

The midget turned around and it was awkward.

Blake

12:54 PM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Blake-
Oh, yeah, that is an embarassing story-worse than mine!

I can get my shoes on sale-but basketball shoes? Man, they run around one hundred dollars or more don't they? YIKES! I am a skechers fan myself

4:12 PM, July 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home