Monday, July 04, 2005

It's picture day...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY ALL


NASA's Deep Impact spacecraft is shown as technicians from Ball Aerospace and Technologies Corp. work on the vehicle in Titusville, Florida December 23, 2004. (Joe Skipper/Reuters)


Okay, I know this was the Deep Impact spacecraft, but I can't wait until July 13th when the next shuttle goes up-I was in high school when Challenger blew and I lived in Titusville-It happened right across the street from school and they let us all outside to watch it...it was horrible. I would go up in a minute if they wanted me!!!-Which they won't. I know a lot of people who work out there-the guy I thought was the "love of my life" works out there-since 1990-or maybe '91-I forgot. Good money and good job-he works on the ohms pods that steer the shuttle in space-or they call them thrusters. ANYWAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home