Wednesday, July 13, 2005

EVERY mans dream & a lot of womans wish lists

Oh good Lord, is this photo not every mans dream?!! My ass hasn't been that small since I was 28-That was BC
[before child] This photo was on my yahoo most viewd pictures.....
NNOOOOOOOO-REALLY????? Guess who's looking? HAHAHA-pubescent boys and jealous women! [well 1 jealous woman-and that would be me!]




*NOTE-NO BRA IN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL MAKE GOD GIVEN BREASTS EVER STAND UP AND LOOK LIKE THAT-NOT EVER!*
But I wanted to say-Look closley at this picture-DOES SHE HAVE HER BACK PIERCED??? WTF?????????? Who would do that? How do you sleep-Certianly not on your back, and I am guessing not on your stomach either-you don't wanna crush your newly purchased boobies!!!
In all fairness, if I didn't have God given boobies, I WOULD HAVE STORE BOUGHT ONES!!!!! Yes, I am admitting it, I as a girl, had toilet paper in my bra to see how I would look.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Is it me, or is there a lot of boob talk on your blog.

I'm not complaining. Just saying.

Blake

PS and yes, I think her back is pierced.

12:24 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Blake,
Yes, I suppose that there is-I will try to stop it-don't know why that is latley...oh well. Thanks for the heads up! = )

12:31 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger Nancy said...

First off I must say that I would kill, mame, steal, whatever the hell was necessary to have an ass like that again. Secondly, you are right. No natural boobs look like that. Perkiness goes right out the window once we discover our superpower of making milk. Lastly, talking about boobs and criticizing them is what females do...doesn't matter if they are our boobs, our best friend's boobs, the neighbor's boobs...well you get the point.

1:02 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Nancy
I KNOW RIGHT! ME TOO! Then again I don't think it ever lookd THAT good-then again, my job wasn't playing professional volleyball for a living either!
And it wasn't like I was looking for that-it came up as an ad on my yahoo page and I was wigging about her back piercing-then I noticed the boobs-I mean who wouldn't. I can't say I criticize as much as I just wish that they were up where they were when I was 18!!! = ) But yeah, I think we all do critique others boobs.

9:38 AM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home