Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sweet, sweet dreams...

Oh brother-I am still up because I just got finished emailing back and fourth with hiccup-[his name rhymes with hiccup-its not REALLY hiccup]…Man, I get SO STUPID when we talk-he said I was a cool chick-actually he said my aggressive side is something that is great about me and I am a cool chick-and from him I am pretty sure that is a compliment…We made a pack that when we are 80 we are gonna do it. And I know this is him just sugar coating loads of bullshit and laughing whilst I eat it up like a great steak, but oh well and it works because I am going to go and crawl into my bed now and dream of having crazy hot sex with him in unusual places…since it has been 4 years since I have had any and I am so frigging horney that you could bounce a brick off of my sexually frustrated ass-just as I told him…nighty night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home