Saturday, July 16, 2005

I got all POSTAL today!






Alrighty then…if you put dark red hair here on Tim McGraw…it is Rusty-when I can get a scanner-I am gonna post their pictures side by side-its amazing.

Guess what came in the mail today? Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn POTTERY BARN!!!!! The early fall catalogue came today!!! It is my big wish book, like Sears Catalouge was when you were a kid. All the toys to look at and make a list for Santa…I wish I had one of everything in Pottery Barn. Then there Restoration Hardware…That’s another wishlist book, love their stuff too, then last is Victoria’s Secret-where the only secret is how can I get that shit to look as good on me as it does the models??? HA HA…Even if I had photo shop I WOULDN’T LOOK ANYWHERE NEAR THAT GOOD! Oops, I can’t forget Pier One…Who came up with the idea to make candles smell so damn good? Who was it that thought “hey, if we put some hazelnut, vanilla, and coffee scents in these candles, I bet we could really sell them! Then lets do one with fruit! We will call it BluCranStrawPleBerry!” Who were these people??? They must be millionaires now. I love these candles that smell so good. I have so many scents burning at once sometimes that I bet it smells like hallway at Alecia’s place! Anyone allergic to this stuff can’t even go to a Pier One because of all of the smells. I feel for them!!!

I had a dream that someone I know played the gituar and sang a song to me…does this happen anywhere other than the movies or dreams? Man that would ROCK! Like sing ‘Bless The Broken Road’ by Rascal Flatts to me-or even ‘Figured You Out’ by Nickelback! That is a sexy song. Well, it is a fun thought to entertain. Maybe I am getting too old for that to happen to me-I think I have read too many romance novels.

My Funny Kid-
Me- [Putting flowers on grandmothers grave and cleaning it]
Maxine-"So, Nana's under here?"
Me-"No, SHE is not here-just her shell is burried here."
Maxine-[innocently looking around] "Gosh there sure are a lot of dead people here..."
Man a few rows ahead-[Turns, looks at me,sees I am clearly freaking, and laughs.]
Me-[giggiling because my Nana would have laughed at this too] "Yes Maxine, I supposed there are..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home