Thursday, February 09, 2006

I have no title today.

Thanks Dad, for this funny email yesterday!


I went and saw Brokeback Mountain…all I can say is WOW…that was WAY MORE than I expected!!! The beginning of the movie was weird at first. I was thinking, “HELLO…is anyone going to say anything???” But they jumped right in…and onto each other. I still dig Jake Gyllenhaal…or lust after his pretty ass. He is just so pretty to look at. Here is his Valentine’s Day card…I found it on-line. I have NO IDEA why I posted it, but I did. All together now, aaaaawwwwwwww.

My question of the day…Why is it that the phone call you are all day waiting for calls when you are in the bathroom? Every.Damn.Time.

There are things I want to post but now that I am on here, I am having a brain fart. I better start writing everything down...

Happy Thursday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD That siamese twin joke is hysterical!!! Thanks for the belly laugh.

12:44 AM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home