Tuesday, February 07, 2006

SSDD

**Tried to uplaod a picutre here and blogger will not let me...I will try tonight from home!***

Well, the first snow day was yesterday. It was not much of a snow day-more like a windy day with some snow thrown in. Kind of cheesy, I guess they teachers just wanted a day off. (and who can blame them?)

The doctor's office called yesterday, n-o-t-h-i-n-g wrong...well I KNEW THAT! Did they just feel the need to scrape out my innards? Damn, man, I could have dealt without having that stress. But, I suppose better safe than sorry right? I have to have another pap on 6 months. I WILL not post anymore about it!
I REALLY need a new job. I have to start looking for one today-AFTER work!
daughter is well...she has her first loose front tooth. It is just hanging there. She won't pull it and won't let me pull it either. It is funny-and a bit gross- to see it just hanging there when she is talking. I need to get a picture of that!
Have not heard from Philip in weeks. Which is good, because he lives to make me crazy!
I was going to post something funny that I remembered, but I forgot. I guess I need to start writing things down, I have CRS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Glad to hear that all is well with the plumbing. I do believe that they get off on scrapping out our innards.

Funny story....my cousin had a loose tooth. I thought it was ready to be pulled so she let me. Damn thing bled for almost 2 hours. I swear we were ready to go to the ER cause I thought it would never stop bleeding. Moral of the story, give her an apple and tell her to take a big bite out of it.

12:51 AM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home