Thursday, January 12, 2006

LOOK AT ME - LOOK AT ME!!!


Today is a good day for a blog whore…I was on blogbrity yesterday seeing who is listed and I just happened to notice they have these cool buttons for you blog, well I kinda wanted one so I sent them this funny email…

Even if it is just because I wanna put the kick ass pink button on my blog!!!!
http://worrywoman.blogspot.com/
Shawn Mat...Mat... with TWO T's...HAHAHA-
Hey it was worth a shot right?

(I took off my full name here)

So then I get to thinking that I might not ever hear from these people because I am such a tiny fish in this big blog pond, so I sent them this email…

Oh my gosh, even better...make a button that says..."I am NOT on the list!"
I need THAT one! Pink & Black please!
Again, Take Care,
Shawn...


Funny right? ( I think so) So then this morning, I have this waiting for me in my inbox…

Congrats—you made the list:
http://blogebrity.com/thelist

Keep up the great work!

Kyle Bunch
Blogebrity


HOLY SHIT!!! So I am now PROUDLY displaying my blogbrity button! THANKS GUYS!!!Now on to more pressing issues instead of my "it is all about me" attitude today...


I really thought this was cool...can we put a camera in a mans brain to see if he really is just thinking about drinking and seeing something naked like Jeff Foxworthy says? Or how about one in a womans brain to see if she is thinking about shoe shopping, what her kid(s) are doing, where in the heck is her man & just what is he really doing, or what time is sex in the city on...(I am usually thinking about shoes and the kid!) I am sure they have done this test already. I must have missed it though because I was shoe shopping...

Creepy story for today...from Yahoo News...

ROME (Reuters) - An Italian man 'mummified' the body of his 71-year-old mother when she died, stashing it away in the bedroom wardrobe three years ago and sealing it with silicone gel.
The grisly secret was kept until this week, when the landlord stumbled upon the "house of horrors" during a routine check of the rented property near the north Italian town of Aqui Terme.
He first found the body of the 35-year-old son, Mirko Sartori, who police said was killed while working on his car.
"He (Sartori) wrote a note: 'Mother forgive me'," the wife of the landlord, who asked not to be identified, told Reuters on Tuesday. "They went looking for the mother, and found her in the wardrobe."
Police suspect the son hid the body of his mother, Anna Pelloni, so that he could continue receiving her pension check of about 900 euros ($1,086) per month.
A preliminary autopsy placed the mother's death around the end of 2002. Her body was fairly well preserved inside the airtight cupboard.
"It was like she was mummified," said one police official, who asked not to be named.


His Momma is going to kick his ass in heaven...

Since it is jolly old Tax season...I will start off with the first set of IRS jokes...because I am losing my mind here under all od these 1099's & W-2's...

Dear IRS,
Enclosed is my 2004 tax return showing that I owe $3,407.00 in taxes.
Please note the attached article from USA Today, wherein you will see
the pentagon is paying $171.50 for hammers and NASA has paid $600.00 for
a toilet seat. I am enclosing four toilet seats (value $2400) and six hammers (value
$1029), bringing my total remitted to $3429.00.
Please apply the overpayment of $22.00 to the "Presidential Election
Fund," as noted on my return. You can do this inexpensively by sending them
one 1.5" Phillips Head screw (article from USA Today detailing how HUD pays
$22.00 each for 1.5" Phillips Head Screws is enclosed for your convenience.)
It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year, and I look forward to paying it again next year.
Sincerely,
A Satisfied Taxpayer


Happy Friday EVE everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home