Thursday, December 29, 2005

Not for Nothing...

My Christmas was real nice...I should take a picture of her room...(gasp) every new and old toy...all.over.floor. That is my weekend project, organizing her room. More like TRYING to organize it.
I MISS MY DAD...waahhhh...


This is the coolest line on a blog that I have seen yet...the bed post thing...HAHAHA...it is Heathers cousin...and we ALL know Heather from Dooce , well this is her cousin George-pretty cool blog and he sounds like a fun guy...click pic to go to his site, and I stole this picture from him...SORRY!!!


Blatantly stolen from The Superficial. Please forgive me!




















Now, from what I understand...this is my boyfriends girlfriend...mind you he does not KNOW that I want him to be my boyfriend, or that I exist for that matter-and I can't WAIT to see him kiss another man-(but that movie that is not out yet) but he makes me all warm inside when he smiles...and I love to say his name...Jake Gyllenhaalllllllll-it just rolls right off of my tounge-if I ever got my hands on him I would make him scream like a little girl who just opened up her new pony on Christmas morning. But this creep is his girlfriend. I have done some crappy parking in my time-but NEVER in a handicaped zone...I even feel bad when I use one in the public bathroom! So anyway, I do not like this girl for screwing my boyfriend...I mean, didn't anyone teach her to share??? But whatever-since he does not know me yet-I SUPPOSE it is alright...but when he and I meet-she is O-U-T out!
Well anyway-this is a really cool blog too...
The Superficial-because you're ulgy...HAHAHA! So click on picture for full story!

Here is my funny for the day...

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.
The little boy asked why He wore his collar that way.
The man, who was a priest, said, "I am a Father."
The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."
The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many."
The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his
collar that way."
The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds" and went back to reading his book.
The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, "Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of your collar."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home