Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Friday!!!



I think this is so funny! If I could put it up at work I would-but I can't.


Then, I took this of my self last night...pretty nasty huh? I need photoshop for Christmas since
I now have my awsome camera!!!

I don't know what happened to me...I thought I used to be okay looking...now it is just sad...

here is my funny for the day...

(Correct use of the "F" word)

When is @#$% Acceptable?

There have been only twelve times in history when the "F" word was considered acceptable for use.They are as follows:

12. "What the @#$% do you mean, we are Sinking?" -- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912

11. "What the @#$% was that?" -- Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945

10. "Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?" -- Custer, 1877

9. "Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that." -- Einstein, 1938

8. "It does so @#$%ing look like her!" -- Picasso, 1926

7. "How the @#$% did you work that out?" -- Pythagoras, 126 BC

6. "You want WHAT on the @#$%ing ceiling?" -- Michelangelo, 1566

5. "Where the @#$% are we?" -- Amelia Earhart, 1937

4. "Scattered @#$%ing showers,my ass!" -- Noah, 4314 BC

3. "Aw c'mon. Who the @#$% is going to find out?" -- Bill Clinton, 1998

2. "What do you mean there is no @%#*ing key to my ankle bracelet?" -- Martha Stewart, 2005

and a drum roll please............!

1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this@%#*^ing mad." -- Saddam Hussein, 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home