Friday, December 16, 2005

Will update later...HAD to post pic with all of the ice/snow we are getting today!!! = )
***It is a bit later...

Okay, it might just be me, but I thought that this was a really neat article…I just thought that Rudolph was a movie from my childhood. I never knew where the story originated. But try link below and read the story of how The Red Nose Reindeer came to life! = )
I found this on Yahoo.


http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/rudolph.asp
Urban Legends Reference Pages © 1995-2005
by Barbara and David P. Mikkelson
This material may not be reproduced without permission.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER-
***I am just posting the link...NOT reproducing it!!!***


Funny for the day...
Subject: Fw: Worlds Shortest Fairy Tale
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl
"Will you marry me?"
The girl said, "NO!"
And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, kept as many dogs as she wanted, drank beer, always had a clean house, never had to cook what she didn't want, had sex with whomever she pleased and farted whenever she wanted.
THE END

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

You would have to add to this fairy tale for me:
Have a child with an idiot, turn into the mother that could and wrap your entire life around raising this child, have said child who thinks YOU are the idiot, die alone farting, drinking and wondering how you could have done it differently...it is going to be lonely isn't it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home