Thursday, December 15, 2005

gc_vote_design.jpg

GO VOTE PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!!
VOTE FOR GIGGLECHICK!!!!!

I really have nothing to complain about EVER again after my day Tuesday…Nothing really bad can happen anymore that I can’t look back and say, “Well, this one day, EVERYTHING went wrong for me, but now, I just laugh when I think I am having a bad day.” Seriously, next time I am complaining about my kid, I had better jus remember what a trooper she was to run around with me all night like that in a freezing car. It must have been the McNuggets! If she gets upset, I will buy her McDonalds and all will be right with the world. Seems that way when you are a kid does it not? I bet McDonalds has even made a commercial about it. Like the one where the little boy brings his dad for show-in-tell? Tear jerker of a commercial! I am done ranting now…

Quizno’s is up for sale!!! Any buyers??? I would if I had a million-billion-gazillion dollars and didn’t know what else to spend all of it on! I have not eaten there in a long time…maybe I will today! I like the commercials with the little guy, Bob. (what is it with me a commercials today huh? Too much teevee you think? MEE TOO!)

I know I have written about my sister and that she is on the high end of being a hypochondriac…well, this morning I HAD to call her and tell her I was sorry and that SHE WAS RIGHT! I am not too proud to admit when I am wrong. (Probably because I am wrong A LOT!) Dupont, makers of TEFLON…she used to tell me…”It’s in everything…they don’t even tell you, but it is there and it is giving us cancer.” I would think, okay, another crazy thought in my poor big sisters way-more-worried-than mine-mind. But, good grief Charlie Brown…SHE WAS RIGHT! I say a big BULLSHIT to this lady Stacey-the senior vice president…because they WOULD have litigated it if they really WERE right, but they are NOT! This shit is in my carpet, on my couches, in the air where they spray it on the cars at the car washes for a better-I don’t even know what! God only knows what else…it is like Nicole said…its in EVERYTHING-and they are not telling us.

DuPont officials, who did not admit legal liability as part of the agreement, said they did not deliberately withhold information from the government and settled with EPA only to avoid a long and costly court battle. The agency could have fined the company as much as $313 million. The highest penalty previously levied by the agency was $6.4 million in 1994 against Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co.
"The fact of the matter is we could have litigated this, and some of my staff thought we should do that because we did nothing wrong," said Stacey J. Mobley, DuPont's senior vice president and general counsel. "We decided to put this matter behind us and move on. We need guidance from the agency as to what do they want. . . . Right now, after this settlement, I couldn't tell you."

It is coldddd here! (Duh dumbass, you live in Buffalo right?) I just want more snow! Last year we went to this really kick ass place that I went to as a kid. It is a place to go sledding and it is called Chestnut Ridge. I will take photos this year! It is a park and when I was little, they had toboggan chutes that we went down since for Christmas we got a toboggan! They are not open anymore-I am guessing for liability reason and people are so sue happy these days. BUT, the hills are still there!!! And we got a huge blow up raft/inner tube at the sporting store and went FLYING down the hill. Too much fun. I would let Max go down by herself with her little saucer and she would FLY down the hill! A few times she fell off early and got run into, but she just got her sled, ran to the side and came up to go again! When she
would make a full run, I would have to run down the walk up section to meet her and either carry her back up or just help her to not fall back and slide back down the hill. GREAT exercise for me, up the hill, run down the hill, up the hill, run down the hill. So I was thinking of this place here and how much I love it here and I came up with a small list of what I miss about Florida…It ain't much!

I Miss…
#1-My Dad (again!)
#2-Florida Grapefruit & Oranges

#3-Sleeping with the windows open in the winter with the great ocean breeze

What I Don’t Miss
#1-The fear of running into the “sperm donor”
#2-The humidity

#3-Cockroaches!!! Or Palmetto bugs!!!
They are 3 to 4 INCH FLYING roaches-the nastiest things on the planet! Just like the ones on Fear Factor that hiss, these FLY AT YOU! UGH! Maybe that should be #1 because #1 and #3 both make me shake with fear AND gross me out!
That’s about it… My Dad and the fruit…I won’t even get started on how much I LOVE it up here! I had better get going now…

***REMINDER***
ONLY 10 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT!!!!!!! I am done! Let me just type that again. I AM D-O-N-E done!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the plug :)
hopefully a few more votes for me will come of it :)

thanks!

11:40 AM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home