Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
But then to me, it is a double happy day…
HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
I can’t belive I made it this far…if I was like my daughter is-so my mom says- I can’t believe she let me live.
The only thing I miss about being younger is that I have no presents to open. I love persents. Am I selfish or what? It could be from the dollar store, I don’t care, just stuff to open. I miss that.
Well, I have been pretty damn busy lately. Bunch of medical tests to tell me everything looks okay…yet I am still a mess. Life is SO MUCH FUN when you grow up. Everything is falling apart! HAHAHA



Did you all know that I am in Buffalo? This is what it will be like here later today...I LOVE THE SNOW!!! We should be getting lots of it and if we do not, I will most likely be the only one who will ne mad.






I think this is too cool. No wonder my neck is so sore in the morning, LOOK at all of the frigging muscles in it! I hope this exibit is coming my way. I will definitely go.


















Oh, it’s not like we all didn’t see this coming…it isn't like they were Brad & Jen though. My sister told me that she heard somewhere that Jessica Simpson had a genius IQ. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT! She is now going to try on her newly freed virginity on for size. If she hasn't already! Oh well. Who gets that kick arse house? Also, WHY do it on Thansgiving?

It will be a holiday forever that they will remember as shitty I think.



This is from dad...who hates the snow by the way and is going back to Florida...does THAT suck or what? Here is this funny from dad...I love this and it is so true

Thank You
My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken thetime and trouble to send me "forwards" over the past 12 months.
Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy.
Extra thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat crap in the glue onenvelopes, because I now have to go get a wet towel every time I needto seal an envelope. Also, I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.
Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.
I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper, since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.
I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.
I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could bepricked with a needle infected with AIDS.
I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants, even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.
I no longer go to shopping malls because someone might drug me with a cologne sample and rob me.
I no longer receive packages from, nor send packages by, UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.
I no longer answer the phone, because someone will ask me to dial anumber for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore and Uzbekistan.
I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.
I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.
I no longer have to buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since Inow have their recipe.
I no longer worry about my soul because at last count I have 363,214angels looking out for me.
Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
I no longer have any savings because I gave them to a sick girl who is about to die in the hospital (for the 258th time).I no longer have any money at all - but that will change once
I receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special email program. Yes, I want to thank you so much for looking out for me that I will now return the favor!
If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 7 minutes, a large pigeon with a wicked case of diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 p.m. (PDT) this afternoon. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician.

PEOPLE...PLEASE STOP WITH ALL OF THOSE CHAIN EMAIL ALREADY! I HATE THEM TOO!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

First off, Happy Birthday (and repeat to yourself "I am 29. I am 29." Believe me it will make you believe it after a while.) There is nothing selfish about loving presents. I always tell people that "it's all about me" so bring on the gift...lots of them and big ones too.
Is your dad really going back to Florida?? That just sucks. I love the snow, got some here in Chicago today and took the girl for a walk, stopping every 15 feet or snow to make snow angels. On the sidewalk of course cause there wasn't enough snow in the grass to do it there :P

1:39 AM, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home