Friday, November 04, 2005

Tired, tired, tired...and a bit selfish latley.




I will get back to my post from the other day...tomorrow. This is all I have for today before I am off to do some more "Mommy" things...
But let me just say that I SO miss having a man in my life. So he could help me find out who the hell I am again. Not just Max's mom. Does that sound selfish? Shallow? Needy? Yes, it is needy...I am needy for a man, again. I am not up for the single scene though. Everyone is married around here and I have no way to meet any. But I am so busy trying to live and keep all of the crap that I am juggling in place.
I want someone to tell me everything is alright. That I will get over this stage, is is just a normal process of life. Someone that I can take off the game face for. Someone who knows me AND REMEMBERS WHO THE HELL I AM!!!!! It's not like I am a freak or anything...I am a freak in a good way. I am funny. I am smart. I am not to bad to look at either...at least I don't think I am! photo is posted on flickr account...Oh I am done bitching! Maybe I should start drinking. If I was drunk, maybe I would forget that I shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself. I know I don't need a man in my life...I just think...oh forget it. I AM CRAZY and selfish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home