Saturday, October 15, 2005

I want a room with a view...

My dad sent this email to me...

Subject: Do you need to be institutionalized?
It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time,
and this should help get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director
what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be
institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the
bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the
bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the drain
plug."

Do you want a room with or without a view?

I TOTALLY thought the bucket...
THANKS DAD! Now I KNOW I am a nut case!
I am off now to a wedding in Rochester...I wish I was staying home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home