Thursday, September 22, 2005

What are you???

Oh Nancy, I am so sorry, I blatenly stole this off of your blog...please forgive me...BUT I AM A FUCKING PRINCESS!!!!
HAHAHHHAHAHAHA <-- I am laughing to hard to type! Thank you Nancy, you made my night!

_______________________, Your ideal job is a princess. , <-- My full name was edited out for MY own personal satisifaction, its that whole "princess" thing I have going on...

My shortened name said I should be a reality show star...YUCK! That is not me, I can deal with the princess! Where exactly is my Prince Harry right now anyway????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oops, will the nude photos I took years ago come to the surface now that I am going to be a princess??? Oh well, they were for "art" purposes.

I have to go now...I have to see what my daughter is going to be!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
DAMNIT! It says big game hunter for Max...OVER MY DEAD BODY! Yeah, I could be considerd big game huh? That's what I get for stealing this huh? Who is laughing now????? ME STILL!! Because I am a princess!!!!!


***I DO KNOW I AM NOT A PRINCESS EVERYONE! BUT IT MADE MY NIGHT TO SEE IT SO GIVE ME A BREAK ALREADY!***

Hey everyone, take the test and post to me what you all are!!! I am dying to know!!!!! Nancy, take it again!!! Use your full name and just tell me what it says!!! Happy job surfing everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home