Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Do Believe That We All Have A Little Happiness Fairy In Us...

Alright, they are making a movie out of this book...I do not know WHY THE HELL it won't let me post the link to this trailer, but it frigging wont...so everyone, this was an awsome book that I have had for a year now and Mollie said it was good, so I read it and it certianlly was! Now it is going to be a movie, google it to see trailer-or better yet, read the novel-I will send it to you...it is pretty worn though. December 9th it will be in theaters.
ALSO, Jennifer Weiner's book was made into a movie-"In Her Shoes." I doubt that the movie can be as good as the book-I am telling everyone to read that-good Christmas gifts-Either book!!! See, Christmas shopping ideas right here! How easy was that! If there is a reader in the family and they have not read these yet-go get them...also, "My Lovley Bones" by Alice Seabold...I think that is the correct spelling...I think. Tear jerker that one!

Tonight is my television night. I have been waiting all summer for this shot. Lost. I just know that they will leave me hanging again, bastards.

Oh Dad, thanks for this little Happiness Fairy...I Sooooo needed it today!!!




Hello.
I'm the friggin' Happiness Fairy.

I've sprinkled happy dust on you.
So smile, dammit.
This shit is expensive.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I loved Memoirs of a Geisha!!! And I can not wait to see it when it comes out. Have to say though that I was not impressed by The Lovely Bones. Not sure why, but it just didn't tickle my fancy.
Glad to see you got a happiness fairy and you're in a better mood!

7:16 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Thanks Nancy...Didn't you cry when you read both books? My Lovely Bones was so sad to me...but I really liked it...I am odd though. The first step is being able to admit it right? HAHAHA
YOU MUST READ In Her Shoes! I betcha you will like that one! I couldn't put it down!

7:41 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger cmhl said...

good for you for reading it!!! wasn't it good?? I"m looking forward to seeing the movie.

have you read "I don't know how she does it"?

8:35 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Nancy said...

I will now have to make a trip to Borders and force myself to only buy that one book....I think I can I think I can I think I can...

12:06 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Nancy, hahahaha ME TOO! I treat it is like my own personal library...until I get the funny looks or Max gets bored. NOw I will also have to go and get the other one "I don't know how she does it"
Janet Evanovich writes the Stephanie Plum Series, The first one is "One For The Money" I usually finish them in a day-GREAT READ! All of them-hit the library and read them in order. She just put out book Eleven and it was one of the best yet!

7:17 PM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home