Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Day Of School...

My daughter is going to be influenced by bad things. It is already happening. I keep thinking it is a joke and funny because she is little. But little do I know that she is sucking all of this info in and making use of it for a later date. She is so vulnerable and I forget that. My mom was letting me have it the other day because she took her to the mall and they had lunch. Well kids are running around the mall because #1 it is tax-free week here and #2 one-week left and school is back in! So mom is wigging on these kids clothes hanging off their hips and showing too much and that they really have no clue about how anyone at any moment can screw up their whole lives. I would never have thought this hard about Max because she is only six…I mean, come on right? Oh brother…now I am just Over. The. Edge. With. Worry. Nothing that I do will let me get over this anytime soon. Maybe that is a good thing…WHAT AM I TO DO??? My daughter is growing up on me and I make jokes. NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT ANYMORE!!! How am I going to function at work today? Her first day of school is today. She is excited. I am glad and nervous and WORRIED all together. I think I will cry. My “little” girl is getting too big FOR MY LIKING. I am so stupid.

4 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

I love that picture of the cat!!!

and, I can sympathize with the worrying. it never really goes away..

10:14 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Nancy said...

When I used to hear parents say that once they became a parent they worried incessantly, I used to think that they were off their rockers. Well, then I became a parent, and fell off the same damn rocker. All of the sudden, I worried about things like meningittis and school curriculum. I registered Caitlyn for PreK yesterday at the public school and thought the myself, "This 18 ounce baby can't possibly be going to the big girl school next week.....can she?"

12:53 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

M~
I think I am worring so hard that I am going to give myself warts! If that is possible which I know it is not but at the present moment...

Nancy~
You know, I own THE SAME EXACT ROCKER! Damn misquitos! And I was worried that there were going to be too many kids in here class this year, what they were teaching-what they ARE NOT teaching...Just like you said...I think I just worry my ass off so I can get an ulcer and die young...even thought I don't want to, I will just worry that I am going to.
Our babies are too big now...Waaaahhh... = (

6:05 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hold on mom, you are in for a long ride!
Also, That little sleeping kitty is so cute:)

11:01 PM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home