Thursday, August 25, 2005

Approximately Only One Hundred And Twenty Days Left Before The Night Before The Christmas Headache Begins…


I can’t frigging believe that in exactly four months it is going to be Christmas…So that means in three months there will only be 24 more shopping days until we have to deal with this…yeah…I can’t wait…I better start
my shopping now. I have to wait for all of the damn school things too, over priced wrapping paper, icky candy, and schoolastic books...THAT I do like. I am a fool for books.

I think I will go to the dollar store for ALL OF MY FAMILY this year! Man, they will make out! I will spend more on wrapping then actual gifts. I wonder what I can get my sister...hmm. I am kidding. IT is really horrible when your step sister buys a better gift for your mom than you do. ONLY because she can afford it though! I think she is perfect now...Christmas she is Martha Stewart wrapped up in the pretty Italian chick on the cooking network! I. am. not. kidding. either. But speaking of the dollar store, I once, for fun, asked some one in the store how much something was and they told me "EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR LADY" Now, like yawning is contagious, it is also contagious when you ask the price of something in a dollar store. All of a sudden the masses want to know how much things are and the sales people start to get angry. But it is fun to watch. Next time you are in there, ask someone working there how much whatever you want is. Then listen...The dollar store can be a blast. Maxine will be busy for hours wanting one of everything and I am usually just there for tissue paper or whatever else I see while I am waiting for my daughter to finish with her selection of crap. I guess this is how I am teaching her to shop. Well, at least she is happy with the little things!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I know, the months are going by in a flash! I went to the Dollar Store for the first time this year. I kept hearing people talk about it, so I finally went. They definitely have a huge selection of little trinket stuff. It was fun! I think it would be a field day for a child.

6:27 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

She LOVES that crazy store! She bugs me whenever we go to the grocery store because it is right there. Somtimes they have some cool stuff too. I get tissue paper and wrapping paper there for-you guessed it-A DOLLAR! HA HA

And WHERE did the months go??? Where was I???

8:24 AM, August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home