Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Anyone up for a good scam???



Okay, so what is up with these idiots and their old scam to get people to send them money so that they can get money…all a big lie that people used to believe, but what I WANT TO KNOW is how in the hell they have my last name??? It is NO WHERE on my Yahoo account…I am a bit perplexed and a lot pissed!
First there is this guy who is writing to me on someone request because only one family member was left in a farm burning or something and all I need to do is send him my personal information and he will contact me so we can split the profits…Sir, my favorite color is NOT clear and I do not drive a *Ford “Latley”*…

MR.David Zuma JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.PHONE:+27 73 372 9633
Next we have this guy who knows my last name. There is not a Steve Matthews in my family-
Dear Matthews, STRICTLY CONFIDENTIALI crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner and I want you to bear in mind that this is not a hoax mail But I respectfully insist you read this mail carefully as I am optimistic it will open door for unimaginable financial reward for both of us I am Barrister ADAMS SHUTTLER ,the personal attorney to late ENGR. STEVE MATTHEWS, a foreigner an oil merchant/Contractor,herein shall be refered as my client. On the 29 January 2002, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a ghastly bomb explosion that took place at Ikeja military cantonement, unfortunately, all of them lost their lives.
Blah, Blah Blah, and then this:
PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY THROUGH MY DIRECT EMAIL:
adams_shuttler2000@yahoo.co.uk IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS MAIL. Thanks and God Bless Barrister Adams Shuttler (Esq)

Give me a break already! I think I shall email Barrister Adams and let him know what an ass sucker he is for even sending stuff like this out-or maybe I could get his phone number and then I shall TELL him with my voice what a piece of shit I think he is for trying to scam people. I will call at 3am his time. I wonder if he would answer? I am sure he would hang up once he started getting harassed by me. Then there is that whole long distance call I don’t want to make…What is weird is that it ended up in my inbox and not my bulk mail. Oh well.

*Car & Driver had an article in the letters to the editor and it made Rusty & I laugh for months. A guy wrote in and wanted to know when they [car & driver] were going to have a picture of the new Ford Lately that he kept hearing about in commercials. Anyone remember the commercials "Have you driven a Ford, Lately...?" As in Have-you-been-driving-a-Ford-vehicle. N-O-T as in Hey-you-have-you-driven-one--of-the-new-Ford-latelys? Too Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home