Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"Oh Yeah, Well Pppppppppppp To You Too KID!"


Ain't that Momma bear cute?
I am wondering if there is really something wrong with me. I keep thinking I will go on WebMD to see what they have to say about this nonsense. But if I do, I think I will really freak myself out. I guess I will just keep telling myself that not having a period for 3 months now is just me going through the change…ugh. Maybe I do have cancer. Maybe I have something terribly wrong with me. I now think that I have obessive complusive dissorder from all of my thingking about it!

So last night I was wondering to myself, Holy cow, WHAT HAVE I MISSED OUT ON??? I feel like latley I am missing something from my life and I have no clue what it is. But, missing something that I don’t know what it is starting to make me effing crazy! [ I am trying to stop with the foul mouth.] Does this even make sense? N.O.P.E. Maybe I have a tumor that is pushing on my rational thinking nerve, yeah, that sounds about right-but then I have had it for YEARS!

My only sister, She is a vegitarian. She is 5’7” and last know weight [as of Saturday] is 99 pounds. Yes, Ninty-Nine pounds. I think she needs to eat a Big. Fat. Steak. Or a pork chop-or fried chicken even. I am beginning to think that my sister doesn’t like to snack in between missing meals. No, I am joking, she is just too damn thin. She jokes around with people about how she has to keep up her anorexic figure. She had always been thin-but now everything she eats gives her heartburn and she won’t take medicine because THAT is gonna kill her…I am worried. Not that anything anyone says will make her take medicine-I am just worried about her.

I kind of suck at understanding my computer latley. I think I need to get Linux because Microsoft is pissing me off. My dads license plate says “Linux” I know people who are sitting behind him at a light are reading his plate and wondering what the hell is Linux??? Is that his last name? Or they are sounding it out like it is an anagram like OU812 or ALWAYSL8…But, Linux is NOT an anagram it is a softwear program…Now the computer guys that get caught behind my dad are thinking HA HA HA-wish I’d have done that…But nope, MY DAD IS THE MAN! Just ask me…He is THE origional computer nerd-well after Bill Gates I suppose, but Bill Gates kinda stole it from Steve Jobs from Apple… Oh just watch the gods of Silicone Valley-that tells the whole story. Oh and please don’t get me wrong I LOVE the pc nerds! Geek squad , Nerds Online all of them ROCK! I am just saying my dad is the MAN when it comes to all of that…oh and HI DAD if you are reading this and sorry about all of the sex and stuff-I know you didn’t really EVER need to know any of it. I know it must be "vulgar" to you too like it is to You Know Who...

I am really posting off the wall this morning...I am not making sense. Not that I ever do anyway!! = )

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Still no period and no sign of another child. Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder what the male equivalent of that is? NO boners in the morning? No early morning farts? I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'll get back to you.

Blake

11:55 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Blake, Thank you for making me laugh! That early morning boner thing, The love of my life used to wake up with one every morning and I often asked him what he was dreamimg of to wake up in that state until he finally answered that it was just his early morning pee boner-and the first morning that he woke up with out one-he was going to the doctor because something would be terribly wrong.

I am thinking maybe me not having my period may be from stress from worrying about everydat B.S. that goes on in everyone's lives! I'm Still afraid of Web MD!!! I have not been on there yet!

10:20 AM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home