Thursday, August 04, 2005

Weren't They All In Rehab???



Here is the new baby...
As a favor to the neighbor, I am taking her 13 year old daughter and my 6 year old to the Backstreet Boys concert at Six Flags tonight…oh Lord help me. She bought the tickets for all three of us to go yesterday when I told her I could take her. She is always taking Maxine places for no reason and she is a cool person and can’t go because her Alpaca just had a baby! That is why she asked me to take her. Three tickets? THAT had to be some serious change! Maxine is so excited-but than ask her who there are and she says, “I don’t know. I am just SO excited to go!” I have earplugs for her because I am sure it will be loud. Then I have some for me also-with all of that synthesizers and crap that they use…I am sure to have a wicked headache! I am NOT. ABOUT. THE. BOY. BANDS. Yeah, I confess to watching Making The Band-but that was a long time ago! Anyway…Lord, please let them have fun and me not bleed from my eyeballs AND ears tonight. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

what a good mom you are!!! it will probably be fun, I would take some earplugs though. I bet it will be really loud, IF you can even hear the band over the shrill screaming..

10:58 AM, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home