Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My pain in the ass.


FINALLY!!! September 27th! The new Default album is coming! Check out new song HERE!! I so dig these guys. Dallas Smith-his voice is so frigging great and the Danny Craig the drummer-oh he hits them so hard that I feel it in my ass when I am driving! My favorite to blare is Sick and Tired, Break Down Doors, Throw it All Away, Live a Lie and Crossing the Line from Elocation-shit I dig them all! Anyway-I am wicked excited!

I never had a problem taking a shit before my child was born, but I suppose that when she came out and ripped me 2 or 3 inches past my asshole and they had to sew me up-I mean I remember that my ass didn’t have that bump that is there now-it was my ass for 28 years until she came and I now have a ridge where it used to be smooth. It is now crooked-the doctor sewed my asshole back together crooked. I don’t shit in cookie cutter shapes-it just is not the same as it was and evidently neither is the way that I shit now-I can’t strain for anything-if I do-it is hemorrhoid city. I don’t suppose many of you out there know what it is like to have to take a crap at work-take it and then for the rest of the day have to pull your underwear out of your ass because it is rubbing on this vein hanging out of your ass. Nope, I didn’t think so…please excuse the visual and disgustingness of this, and pardon the pun, it is bugging the SHIT out of me now! Thank God for Preparation H…who the hell named that anyway? Oh whatever, I am done taking about it…


Question for Blake, Are you getting “hammered” by Hurricane Emily? See, that word works so well for me? Especially for sex…:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home