Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Just Checking

Okay, so when are they going to make a movie out of someone’s life because of their Blog??? I do have bets that it will be Heathers blogThe fierce debate sparked by her sacking in 2002 led to the term Dooced being used to mean losing one's job because of one's website. I have only been reading it for a while now and I just crack up. I am very new to the blog thing and I got started because of the gigglechick website. I was reading for about 2 years now and never commented on it-then she was telling someone off in one of her posts and said if you are here to leave a comment-please make your own website so she can comment back-well here I am now and it is so amazing-this whole thing…and people are getting fired for them.
Oh well, it is paving the way for us little bloggers who are just getting started I guess…

Tisk, tisk…guess Maxine’s sperm donor is up to his old tricks…Look what is up with him now…I guess that the judicial system is finally working for him-he can’t bullshit his way out of the ass beatings he is handing out-whoever he is with now is calling the cops-GOOD FOR HER!!!


05-2005-CF-052989-AXXX-XX - STATE VS CIPOLLA SALVATORE J
Initial Criminal Charge Information
Arst No.
05/17/2005
784.048.4
AGGRAVATED STALKING COURT ORDER
FELONY
THIRD DEGREE
05/14/2005
741.29.6
VIOLATION OF CONDITION OF RELEASE DOMESTIC VIOL
MISDEMEANOR
FIRST DEGREE

Register of Actions Activity
05-2005-CF-052989-AXXX-XX - STATE VS CIPOLLA SALVATORE J
05/24/2005
ARREST AFDVT: INITIAL ARREST
BOND SET $50,000 C/S
REMANDED
NO CONTACT W/VICTIM TC
DO NOT CALL/CONTACT UNDER ANY CICUMSTANCE
3R PARTY CONTACT THROUGH ATTY FOR VISITATION/PICK UP/DROP OF
DEMAND FOR TRIAL
PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
BOND POSTED
$50,000.00
RETURNED ENVELOPE CONTAINING

NOTICE TO APPEAR FOR: EARLY RESOLUTION
07/20/2005


And look here, they can't find him and it looks like he skipped bail-50,000 dollars bond-holy shit who does he know that is paying the 10% and getting his ass out of jail? I hope they are gonna arrest him for failure to appear! Can’t they keep his ass in jail? Fuck the ACLU-if you could see all of the BS he is doing it is only a matter of time before he really hurts someone. I can’t believe that he is calling Wayne and looking for Max and I…yeah right asshole! It looks like you have another one with your new girlfriend/poor abuse victim. You decided to give MY BABY up and you can’t see her until she is 18 and wants to see you! I can hear him now telling her how I didn’t want her-yeah well she was a surprise-and a surprise is something you don’t know if you want until you get it-and then you wouldn’t give it up for anything. At least I can keep track of him since he is still getting arrested Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home