Monday, July 25, 2005

Reason Number One Why To Not Have Sex And Tape It


Soooooo, I think I am probably pregnant…yeah, and I think it is my buddy in Florida that did it. I think I am going to tell him that since we have been talking about sex…Seriously…I have not had my period since the beginning of May. My Mom is telling me to go to the doctor. I am not going! I do not need them poking me just to say it is nothing. I will just say I am going through “the change.” Maybe that is why I think that the 20 something guys up here are too cute. I want to put them in my pocket and bring them home with me and teach them a few serious life lessons that every young man should know. Just call me Ms. Robinson. I think it is because of “the change.” Don’t I get a mid-life crisis too now? So, I get a hot young boy toy to please me or a really hot car…or is that just for men? Damn, they have all of the fun, hot cars, WAY younger significant others and they can write their name in the snow. But then again if I decide that I want to go commando-I don’t have to worry about zipping up my reproductive organ in my zipper-mine is all tucked up neatly inside. Where am I going with this? I have no clue-I know I am not pregnant, just a little freaked about no period.
Speaking of sex, guess who got caught on tape doing “it” now…Sex, lies, and videotape...

Colin Ferrell is suing a woman for allegedly trying to distribute and profit from a sex tape he says the two recorded with the agreement they would never make it public.
The lawsuit filed Monday in Superior Court seeks general and compensatory damages as well as a temporary restraining order and injunction prohibiting the sale and exploitation of the videotape.
Farrell, 29, accuses Nicole Narain of trying to distribute the tape through an intermediary. The two had an intimate relationship 2 1/2 years ago and both agreed that the 15-minute tape that shows the couple having sex would be jointly owned by them and would remain private, according to the suit.


Come on man…Did NOBODY learn their lesson from Paris Hilton? I guess this was taped before and now that she saw the money the guy that taped he and Paris doing "it" got, this chick is jumping on the money bandwagon! People, they will do anything for a buck. Makes me sad I never screwed a star and taped it. Well, not really, I can not imagine a family member of mine watching me have sex on tape. Gross.

Funny Story-
Maxine hade the sidewalk chalk out and made a picture in the driveway for me…If it would not have rained last night-I would have had a picture of it. It said
“My momys ass pretty ass ________” ßinsert purple and yellow chalk flower. AWWWWWWW.

6 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

No period since May and you don't think you are pregnant? If I don't go number two at least twice a day I start to think I might be pregnant--being late freaks me out too.

And I think it is more than acceptable for women to have boy toys the way older men have young strumpets hanging on by the thread of their pocket books. More power to you!

Blake

9:04 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Blake,
I KNOW it is not the Immaculate Conception. Plus one has to have sex in order to become pregnant, so since I am not fornicating…just drooling over hot guys 10 years my junior, I am not pregnant. I am waiting for the hot flashes now. I hope I only have them in the winter! I am only thirty-five damnit!!! I really do not want this now!

I really don't know if any of it is acceptable in this day and age. But why is it that we always see the young girls with the older men??? Money CAN buy love…hahaha
Hugh Hefner-example number one!

9:45 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger BadGod said...

Isn't it a good thing to not bleed?
Oh sorry. My ex-girlfriend never laughed at that one either.

Fastest way to a man's heart?
Through his chest with a sharp knife.

That was funny.

5:08 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

BadGod,
YES! It IS a good thing to not have to deal with it. I m saving money on not buying plugs to stop the leak! I just now want the hot young guy to go with my pre-menopausal state!! I think that is very funny, maybe your ex didn’t have a sense of humor. You have to be able to laugh at yourself while you are laughing at others or should I say with others? I laugh at myself a lot. I am the only one who gets me.

Avik,
You sound like my sister-she says I am in stage one of something and I am most likely going to die soon-I wanted to say aren’t we all? But fear of being screamed at on the phone stopped me. Thanks, I am thinking about going.

10:32 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger cmhl said...

eeeeeek. I would take a test, just so you know...

3:08 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Mollie,
But I have not done anything to be worried about, I wish I had though, darn it! I need to go to the doctor-I am probably ate up with some horrible disease. That will suck-and WHY did I quit smoking? HAHAHA

8:41 AM, July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home