Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What's Wrong With This Picture?

This is usually my drink of choice. Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi with Lime. Thanks for the joke Dad!

HOLY CRAP! I emailed the band Default the other month and this morning in my inbox the drummer Danny Craig emailed me back!!!!! He wrote that they DO answers all of their own emails!!! I am going to email him everyday now!!! Just call me by my new nickname…STALKER!

Concert wasn’t so bad the other night. The girls had fun. Maxine could scream at the top of her lungs and not get yelled at. I think she liked that best of all. She tried the same scream in the car on the way home-I almost put us in a ditch. The screaming girls were the loudest I have ever heard-louder than the concert at times. Really kind of scary! LOTS of guys at this show too, kind of surprised me! The people watching…man THAT was hilarious! I am pretty inconspicuous so people don’t see me-they see PAST me and it was certainly funny to see how young teenagers act today. I feel as if I am old, even though I am not-I know I don't act my age anyway! Sometimes I feel as if I missed a lot because I was stupid in my 20’s. I was busy being “In love” with a guy who didn’t give a crap about me-then I was with the asshole sperm donor. In your 30’s we are supposed to be smarter and grow up. I don’t want to! I am wiser and a mom but WHY does that mean I have to act like an adult ALL. THE. TIME? Sometimes I want to be young again and do it all over and know what I know now! But, I would want to do it over back in the 80’s-NOT now. [insert 1985 by Bowling For Soup]But PLEASE Lord, when my daughter is old enough to want to go to a concert, don’t let it be that trashy, sleeze bag, nutty ass, Kabala loving, French kissing Madonna on live television, brat, Britney Spears. P-L-E-A-S-EEEEEE NOOOOO! I. WILL. NOT. TAKE. HER!


Look what Jennifer Aniston has to say about her soon to be ex…
Also discussed in the interview, the photo shoot in W magazine that featured Pitt and Jolie playing house. Aniston says that while she thinks Pitt might have "a sensitivity chip that's missing" for taking part in the session, Aniston says her former beau "is not mean-spirited; he would never intentionally try to rub something in my face." Adds Aniston: "I love Brad; I really love him. I will love him for the rest of my life. He's a fantastic man. I really do hope that someday we can be friends again." That said, she manages to get in a final zinger about Pitt's new bleach-blond hairdo, saying " Billy Idol called, he wants his look back."

Go Jen! I really like her! Screw Brad-I would do Jen now before I would do Brad and I don’t sleep with girls!!! [kidding-I would NOT do either one of them]

Funny Thing My Kid Said…
[Further information into this story. Maxine can get car sick so I carry airplane barf bags and a BIG coffee can in case of emergency because we tried out of the window trick once and she just let it all come right back in her face…THAT WAS NOT PRETTY!]
Me-watching Peter Jennings Special on ABC news last night and commercial was on for Foldgers Coffee, in walks Maxine to see what I am watching.
Maxine [Looking at TV {insert her excited voice}]-“Hey Mom-LOOK, there is my throw up thing on TV!!!”Guess you had to be there…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home