Thursday, August 18, 2005

"It's A Dog Eat Dog World, And I Am Wearing Milkbone Underwear

The fair was a blast! Except for the fact I fell up some stairs on my way up to a ride and almost broke my finger! It is black and blue with a big cut. WHO the heck besides me falls UP stairs??? I am a klutz! I can trip over lint. My daughter is afraid of all of the rides…I have no idea where she gets that because e the higher the faster-the BETTER! I have always loved that stuff! We took the neighbor and she went on all of the fun slide things with Max, and then she went on all of the upside down things with me! THEN, my mom went on one upside down ride with me-I couldn’t believe it, she just said “I want to go on that now…” I took off at top speed and RAN to get tickets before she changed her mind. She was scared when it started going and was screaming and had her eyes shut the whole time! I laughed! She said never again. As I think of it now, if the ride would have broken while we were on it and she and I died…my sister would have to raise my daughter…that would be okay because she and her kids are afraid of the rides too-now, mind you, when she and I were kids, we couldn’t wait to go on all of the crazy rides. I do not know why she is afraid now. I doubt my kid will ever get over her fear of the rides…and that sucks because I will be the old lady on the rides! I will go on with her kids when/if she has them when the fair is in town, then again, Six Flags is right up the road too…My shoulders hurt too from being slung around upside down! Oh and fair food…I had fried dough, Italian sausage sandwich with onions & peppers, and a bag of cotton candy. Why doesn’t cotton candy come on a stick anymore? It was only in bags yesterday. I used to like watching them make it while you waited…not at this fair! I didn’t get a candy apple because the apples are soft and I like firm apples, especially living her in upstate NY!Wait a second; I am talking about my BABY having BABIES! What the heck? I act like I am very cool with it. I make jokes about sex and Good Lord! I can’t imagine some young boy trying to get into my daughter’s pants! The thought is HORRIFING to me! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? I can’t think about it now.


One of these things, is not like the other...[insert Sesame Street theme] Question, when filing things does anyone else still sing the alphabet song? I find that when I am putting files back I will have to break out that song when there are too many KEN---'S. I bet it is just me. Will someone pay for my therapy???? Please, I might really need it...IF I jump on the bandwagon of "it is all of my parents fault that I am a screw up" maybe they make them pay? I can't stand that. Pull yourself up by the boot straps and GET. ON. WITH. YOUR. LIFE. DAMNIT!



I just dig both of these pictures...No reason for them being here...well, except the dogs are cute-and they are great shots from the photographers!

2 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

those pictures are awesome!!!

and from one klutz to another, glad you didn't break anything...

12:01 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Me too.
Do you also trip over lint? GLAD to hear it is not just me. My parents still call me Grace.
Happy that you also dig the puppy pictures!

10:55 AM, August 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home