Friday, September 02, 2005

Before & After Pic's Of Gulfport Mississippi...




















They had to shoot the seal...Where are the rest of the coffins? More important, WHERE. ARE. THE. PEOPLE. AND. THE. FOOD?
SO as I said before, I am obessed with the news coverage on television with the storm. How can this be happining? Is my biggest question that keeps running through my mind. It is horrific.
I was watching CNN and I heard about this guy so I am posting his blog addy here. www dot Ken Foster dot com. First hand account of the craziness of what was happening.
I back to the Television.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

We've got 220,000 New Orleans refugees in Dallas. This morning at church our congregatoin was over flowing with people from NO. It is incredible to see the resolve on their faces. I am still wondering how nobody really knew how bad it was until it was too late.

Blake

2:34 PM, September 04, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Blake,
GOD BLESS TEXAS! = )
I can't figure it out either. I have a lot of assumptions, but you know what they say when you assume...

7:30 AM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home