Wednesday, September 07, 2005

When We Believe Something To Be True...Yet The Government Is Blowing Smoke Up Our Asses.



I am just disgusted with our government. I feel like we have been right on top of any other problem in the world…and now this. Everyone needs to see this video.

I hate to say that even thought Tim Russert is from here in Buffalo, I do not watch meet the press on Sunday mornings. I will from now on. God Bless Aaron Brouchard-and the man and his mother that he is talking about. Shame on our government for not getting there sooner. This man kept telling his mom...I can’t listen to this video and not ball my eyes out.
I know I can’t put this as eloquently as Blake or Mollie could, so I just want to say that I want to know WHY. WERE. WE. NOT. THERE. ON. TIME. TO. SAVE. MORE. LIVES?!? If it were one of my direct family members, someone would be answering a lot of fucking questions for me. I would not take this quietly…THESE ARE OUR FELLOW AMERICANS! I still am going to be asking questions damnit! It is making me sick. Everyone here is like, “Oh yes, such a tragedy about the people down south, but, did you see all of the terrfic and expensive things I bought my kids for school?” NOOOOOO! I could give a rats ass…we need to do something! WE AS AMERICANS! I have given what I can…we all need to!!! ESPICALLY THE RICH! They need to give what they can! I do not know when I will get off of my soap box. I am dumbfounded. They knew it was coming! WHY were we not better prepared? They keep saying it would be different if the people were rich. No, it is just that rich people could have left! The poor were stuck. Me, being on the poor end…I know this! It is just me and Max. No child support-no extra income. If I was in that situation, I would have been stuck in my car with no gas/money and my kid and dogs. Now they say it is a color issue. I don’t think so. It is a rich/poor issue! I am done. My head aches. We have only just begun.

First day of school was good…more on that another day. Bring on the homework! We will be having it everyday. Structure! = ) I LOVE IT.

Thanks for the banner Erin aka gigglechick...I also stole your picture of Mr. Brouchard.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 PM, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:15 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger cmhl said...

that video is heartbreaking..

9:01 AM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home