Monday, September 19, 2005

Her is another funny one...


Thanks Blake and Nancy for the kind words about my Dad. He is going to hate the snow!!! He has not lived up here in Buffalo for 28 years! I know he hates the snow and his blood must be thin like mine from being in Florida for 22 years. But I will buy him super warn snow boots and slippers (even though he wouldn’t wear slippers!) just so he will be warm!!!!! I already got him a blanket for his bed! I am looking to score a down comforter now. If I can find one that is on sale that is!

So, Nickelback has a new video out for their new song and I am watching it on Launch…Then the next new video they throw on the screen is Ricky Martin. Is he gay or not because he sure is pretty…I was watching his new video and he frigging moves like Shakira…I betcha he is gay…that’s a shame…save your sperm boy and make some more I say…he is the origonal pretty ricky! HAHAHA I laugh alone a lot! Name of the song is I Don’t Care…nope, I don’t, just keep looking at me boy…I don’t care what you have to say because damn you are pretty! Speaking of pretty boys and SERIOUS eye candy, Jake Gyllenhaal{ I had to look that up to spell it…sounds like jill in hall) he is yummy! I would drink his bathwater…The first time I saw him was in that movie The Good Girl with Jennifer Aniston. That flick freaked me out! I thought he had nice eyes but the whole plot of that film was weird and terribly sad. He was also in October Sky and The Day After Tomorrow…which should also have a weird plot! So I will be renting those soon…but Proff is coming out and I looovvveeee Anthony Hopkins! Awsome actor. When I was in college we watched Othello and Anthony Hopkins played…shit I forgot…I am pretty sure it was Othello, he was the Moor right? Anyway, he had lots of dark curly hair…might have been a wig, but he looks funny with a lot of hair. Whenever I watch Anthony Hopkins I still hear him saying …
”And what does he covet…this man you seek?” ____________ Insert whatever Clarice Starling says. [Jodie Foster]
“NO, that is incendental!” That is a line from when he played Dr. Lechter in Silence Of The Lambs. I am not right. I can remember the words to a movie Anthony Hopkins was in but not the character from Othello that I was studying and supposed to remember in my Communications II class from college. I should be fun when I get senile huh? I think it is happening right now as I type this!!! I better get my ass to work so I can earn my keep for the kid...


Here is Jake Gyllenhaal...All together now, let's say Y-U-M-M-Y

You KNOW he is!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I can't wait to see Proof! Love Anthony Hopkins. And no you are not a freak because you can remember lines of movies. We all do that (at least that's what I tell myself). My BIL on the other hand, having full fledged conversations with his brother using lines from movies...now that is freaky shit!

3:39 PM, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home