Monday, October 10, 2005

NO MORE PHOTOS...I am trying to protect the little one.



So I was putting laundry away last night (after the Bills game…gooo Bills!) and watching Dateline NBC…There was a young girl on there that had a blog on live journal and some creep found her and ended up killing her. Her name was Taylor Behl and she was only 17. This guy was 38! Then I go on to listen that …never mind. Go read the story if you didn’t see it last night. It is some pretty scary stuff. It is just horrible the world we live in and how trusting most of us still are. And worse yet, how people who cheat at gambling get 25 years in prison with NO CHANCE for parole, but child molesters and murderers get out in 5 for good behavior. The system loses them and oh you all know the screwed up cycle…The ACLU needs to shut up! You break the law, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! I am off the soapbox now.
I am a fool to keep thinking that my daughter might have a really good life without any problems. I am much more scared than worried. I wonder how anyone ever gets over this. I won’t be able to send her off to college one day without dying the next day from an ulcer! So besides the Flikr photos, I am NOT posting any more pics of me or the little one…unless it is REALLY necessary, which I am sure it won’t be.


Here is Mondays funny...Thanks Dad!

Prison vs. work

IN PRISON you spend the majority of your time
in an 8x10 cell.
AT WORK you spend most of your time in a
6x8 cubicle.

IN PRISON you get three meals a day.
AT WORK you only get a break for 1 meal and
you have to pay for it.

IN PRISON you get time off for good behavior.
AT WORK you get rewarded for good behavior
with more work.

IN PRISON a guard locks and unlocks all the
doors for you.
AT WORK you must carry around a security card
and unlock and open all the doors yourself.

IN PRISON you can watch TV and play games.
AT WORK you get fired for watching TV and
playing games.

IN PRISON you get your own toilet.
AT WORK you have to share.

IN PRISON they allow your family and friends
to visit.
AT WORK you cannot even speak to your family
and friends.

IN PRISON all expenses are paid by taxpayers
with no work required.
AT WORK you get to pay all the expenses to go
to work and then they deduct taxes from your
salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON you spend most of your life looking
through bars from the inside wanting to get out.
AT WORK you spend most of your time wanting
to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON there are wardens who are often
sadistic.
AT WORK they are called managers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Does Prison Win? It sounds like it!

Blake

4:20 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Blake,
Prison does win-yet I am not willing to comit a crime and deal with the life I think goes on in there.
See the ACLU needs to shut up when it comes to prisoners! Ugh, I will shut up now.

4:58 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Nancy said...

It's so horribly scary to think what can happen to our kiddos these days. Seeing what people search for and find my blog with is pretty frightening as well, makes you wonder what the hell is going through their heads (thinks like girls using mens urinals). The work compared to prison thing...well there is no comparison for me, I know I am in hell everyday as I pull into the parking lot. What a joy it would be to live all by myself with pretty much no responsibilities. Although that whole not being able to leave and being someone's bitch kind of puts a damper on the situation for me.

4:54 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home