Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What a week it has been...

Okay, so I have been gone a while since it was birthday week…I was so busy, and still am. But then I got in a car wreck. NOT a big one, a small one because I still am not too familiar with the effed up roads up here. Long story sort of short…I Was in the left lane on a 4-lane road. I swerved into right lane to avoid LARGE SUV that didn’t know where it was going and stopped in traffic before pulling into median. Well, in my blind spot is a BRAND NEW SPORTS CAR. Yeah, I hit him…I got out of my car with the child and this cat didn’t even get out nor would he look at me. So he is on the phone with the cops and I pull into a field. 45 minutes later a cop comes. I get out and I am now CRYING like an idiot. I say, “I’m so sorry” to the guy I hit. He laughs and says, “It’s alright,” The cop tells me to get into my car and wait. I get a look at the guy who I hit…and I thought if he was 23, I would eat my hat…I get the police report…THE BOY CAN’T EVEN DRINK LEGALLY IN THE US!!!!! He is 20. So, back to the cop…he gets my info, goes to his car, came back and said, “Is this your daughter?” I say, “Yes” “What’s her name?” I say her name…” How old is she?” I tell him, then the cop says, “Last name the same as yours?” I said, “Uh, yes…” He said it to me all nasty, JUST LIKE THAT! I was pissed! He wrote her name down and said “You can go…” I then went to my dads where I cried and looked in the mirror to see if I had the word S-L-U-T tattooed on my forehead. I did not. Now I have to get the car fixed and UGH! I am over this mess! I have been driving for 19 years. This is only my second accident EVER! Unless you count the one that happened to me April of 04 when an open recall letter from Ford was never sent to me about the LOWER CONTROL ARM failure they have on all 2000-2002 models…yeah, I was doing 70 down the interstate when the damn wheel just fell off of my car!!!!! That is a whole different story. I do NOT count that accident as my fault for the simple fact that I didn’t hit any other cars, just trees…and the wheel was supposed to stay on the car-if it did, I would still have it!
I have not been able to read any of my favorite blogs! = ( I will do that tonight…I can’t now, I have to get my ass to work.
By the way, IT IS FREEZING UP HERE AGAIN! I wonder if my blood will ever thicken up?
I will be cleaning or showering and I think of all these great things I want to write, then I can’t because I forget. I HATE THAT!
Oh, and again, I have self-diagnosed myself. I have PCOS…I read it in a magazine and looked at it online. I think I have that…well, I KNOW I have some of the symptoms, I just have to get checked out. This is why I think now that my pap came back with abnormal cells.
I will post some funnies tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Sorry about the accident, but glad that you and the girl are ok. And I am most certain that you do not have the word slut tatooed on your head. The cop however, may have had the word "asshole" tatooed on his.
Abnormal paps, yeah I've had those. Had a doc tell me that I had HPV 4 months before my wedding and that it is an STD. Having only had one partner, wedding almost called off. Second opinion, tells me that doc number one was a royal phucktard. So hopefully yours comes back saying that all is well.
Good to see you around again :)

6:56 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Thanks Nancy...I am sure everyone has bad days, but man, that cop
didn't need to be an asshole to me! Well in my opinion anyway!
HOW ABOUT THE WHITE SOX??? I am a Cardinals fan myself but how cool was
that?
I am not concerned with this pap smear crap going on anymore...my gal
bladder or ANYTHING! HA HA, if I keep saying that, maybe I will believe
it! My sister told me to get a second opinion too, but I swear I didn't
have time for the first one and now I can't even find time to make an
appointment for another one! I don't know where the days go anymore.
Gosh I feel old lately! I do not like it!
Oh man, I bet you can look back now and laugh about that incident, but
then I bet you were FREAKING out! I can't imagine!
I AM GLAD I AM BACK!!! = )

4:00 PM, October 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home