Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lost youth-oops I mean LOST and YOUTH...


I was watching television last night and Lost was on. This show is so completely screwing me up! NOW, they are telling us about the back half of the plane that crashed…and didn’t they already check the island for other survivors in the beginning? I could swear that they did. Now Shannon died. Good Lord, I am now LOST form this show…hence the name. I think that is what they really mean by the shows title. “How LOST can we get the viewers?” Well, it has worked on me…and where the hell is Walt?
On to what I meant to write in the first place…commercial for xbox 360. Has anyone seen it yet? It made me think of things I miss now that I am older, but then I also got to thinking of things I love about being a grown up…
I miss from childhood…
-water balloons (see xbox 360 commercial)
-hide and go seek
-marco polo
-playing glow-in-the-dark Frisbee at night
-birthdays-I still love them but they were more fun when I was younger
Things I dig about being an adult…
-SHOES! All shoes, I am a sucker for ALL shoes
-sex
-no bedtime-I can stay up all night if I want
-driving…

More of these later…I have to get the little one ready and get to work…

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I completely miss playing Ghost in the Graveyard with the entire neighborhood and allowing hiding within the 4 blocks surrounding the house. Not to mention when you were a kid and you were outside playing at 10ish and you thought it was so late. And who could forget Running Bases? What a stupid game now that I think about it, but then, we would play that shit for hours and still not get tired of it. Ahhhh the nostalgia of it all.
Good things about being an adult...definitely the sex (and not getting caught in someone else's bathroom whilst having it AHEM); having my own money to spend (on ocassion); and I get to buy as many snacks as I want and they are ALL the ones that I like not the ones my brother likes :)

11:55 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger worry woman said...

Nancy,
Oh man, I forgot about running bases! that was so much fun!!!!! Ghosts in the graveyard...I am not too sure I know that one? I do miss being a kid, yet I LOVE being a grown up. Such a catch 22 is it not?

4:04 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home