Thursday, December 22, 2005

my mindless dribble...

Okay here is my newest fav blog...Check it out! I will put it on my side bar now also.

MIND you I did find it on Greys Anatomy site-but it is good and I have read a lot of it-ALSO on the sidebar where it says all in the family...um, you will see snark spot. Yup people it IS JEN WEINER! You know-the author of In Her Shoes??? (I have yet to see the movie-but the book-I don't think they could have topped the book) All 3 of my readers will know that I LOVE here and her link has been on my sidebar since DAY ONE! I finished Goodnight Nobody. AWSOME BOOK!!! Desperately waiting Little Earthquakes now... from the library that is…I might just go and buy it-I have been waiting for a week –but I feel like if I do, I will be cheating on the library. Now what kind of example is that for my daughter?

By the way, just WHEN is the new Greys Anatomy coming on? Not Sunday I know because I looked! They have yet to tell me-or the public I should say. I guess the actors wanted off for Christmas too. Selfish, selfish people! Do they not understand that we have been waiting too long already and they will be breaking for summer soon enough! I want my show on!
I have two things yet to get and I will most likely have to do it on Christmas Eve, and at the mall no less. DAMN the luck right? Ugh. Oh and I have to finish a scarf for my stepsister too which I will do today on my lunch hour. THEN I still have to wrap everything…didn’t I just tell someone that I was done? Well, I LIED!


Oh and here is my joke for the day...you really need speakers for this one! I have seen this before but, too good to miss this again! Cleaver guys who did this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home