Wednesday, December 21, 2005

December twenty-first, two thousand & five...LAST time I will ever think of it again...

Happy Birthday, Rusty…I hate you for being such a bastard to me-and you know DAMN GOOD AND WELL that you were the love of my life, but nothing mattered to you but you. I am sorry, but I hope you have a crappy birthday-asshole.
I just needed to get that out because first thing this morning, I remembered that not only was it the first day of winter-but also his birthday.


On my knees, I’ll ask
Last chance for one last dance
‘Cause with you, I’d withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I’d give it all
I’d give for us
Give anything but I won’t give up
'Cause you know,
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you’ll be with me and you’ll never go
I'll stop breathing if I don’t see you anymore


***DISCLAIMER…He will NEVER read this so I am not worried that he would see it-and if he did-HE KNOWS I AM RIGHT!!!
But I kept on breathing, even thought I didn't think I could and if I made it through that-I can make it through almost anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home