Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Years Eve!!!!!

Well, I am going to post my New Years Resolutions here just to see how bad I fail...

Be better to the babies and take them running with me... Be more of a fun mom than a mean one. I am a mean one a lot...But it is only because I feel I have to ...
I am NEVER eating chicken again! Just look at this poor sad infected bird! I can not imagine what will happen if the avian flu becomes airborne…(shudder)



I will try to lose 10 pounds from my ass…so it will look like this picture. But I don’t think it ever looked like that! Maybe when I was little…cool story if you click on the picture.

Be a better email buddy. Sometimes I fail miserably at emailing people back. They end up sending emails wondering if I am dead because I do not answer their emails. I will try harder!


STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS! Just be happy with what I have-which is a lot. Or as someone always said to me-Get glad in the pants you got mad in!

So far...as of New Years Eve, that is all I can think of...

Oh and try to put some more money away for either vacations to Florida with Max-or college~BOTH are important!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home