Friday, February 03, 2006

The blame game...


This morning, Daughter's teacher told me that daughter has been having “personal feelings” (Whatever that means) about her Grandma & Grandpa splitting up…(which as it looks now, they are not…) But her teacher said to me that maybe daughter might be a good candidate to go to the schools “banana splits” program, so she can cope with her feelings…Good Lord…I didn’t freak out when she told me this, I am freaked now. I will be getting literature from her on this…WHY did my child not talk to me about this?? That’s my question. This is another really good reason why I don’t date. I WILL not drag my kid through this nonsense! So, if I end up all alone when I am older, I will not care too much because I know that I did the BEST thing for my daughter…NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY PHIL!!!
You know they didn’t have any "coping" programs when I was a kid. We were just expected to deal with it, and we did. I DO NOT WANT MY KID TO BE A BLAMER! I want her to stand on her own two feet and take responsibility for her actions and herself, not to say, “Oh I didn’t have a dad and that is why I have problems.” I need her to be tough so she can stand on her own two feet and not let ANYONE bring her down!!! When she makes a mistake, I want her to pull herself up by her bootstraps, dust herself off and go on about her life. NOT to blame other people for her problems. I. HATE. THAT. People blaming everyone else for THEIR mistakes. Take responsibility people!!! It is YOUR fault you shot someone, NOT your moms fault, not your dads fault and not your “therapist” either. IT is your fault for pulling the trigger! I am done ranting now…
So, apparently it is not just me that doesn’t want Iran to have nuclear power. Just another thing along with bird flu and Teflon to worry about! Oh, here is a bit on Teflon…

DOVER, Del. - A chemical used in the manufacture of Teflon and other nonstick and stain-resistant products should be considered a "likely" carcinogen, according to an independent scientific review panel advising the Environmental Protection Agency
PFOA is a processing aid used in the manufacturing of fluoropolymers, which have a wide variety of product applications, including nonstick cookware. The chemical also can be a byproduct in the manufacturing of fluorotelomers used in surface protection products for applications such as stain-resistant textiles and grease-resistant food wrapping.

Just like my sister said...Its in everything...

Yum...Look at Seth...
So, did anyone watch Four Kings last night? HOW FUNNY IS THAT SHOW! I dig Seth Green…His character cracks me up…besides the fact that he is a redhead…that just makes him cuter to me!!! Photo stolen from NBC website…please don’t sue me!!!

DID I ALSO FORGET TO SAY GOOOOOO SEAHAWKS?
GO SEATTLE!!!!
If I had 50 bucks to bet…I would put my money on Seattle…I just really want them to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home