Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm Baaccckkkkkk.....




I have been awol for awhile trying to get my life straight...my will in order and just all of the non-fun things a girl has to do when she is changing her life...or better yet, when her life is changing for her. So I took time off from blogging because I was so frigging busy. STILL am, I just have to get on here and catch up on all of my reading that I have missed!! That will take a while.

Prayers go out to Bob Woodruff. How crappy. I sure hope he and Doug Vogt pull through.

So, I had all these tests done and #1, they want my gall bladder…Well, I AM KEEPING IT! I did an all-natural cure. It worked! I will post the recipe here.
6oz of cold pressed olive oil
5oz of Classic Coke in a can
2tbsp lemon juice.
Put all in blender and drink right before bed.
In morning, drink 1 10oz bottle of Magnesium Citrate…and wait…
Um, Um, good I tell you. (Not really. It was gross, but it worked!)


I am so tired of worrying about these damn doctor appointments! I am canceling the one for the surgery today, and now I am waiting for the results from the colposcopy. Boy that was good fun! Have someone look at your insides with a microscope and then scrape a good chunk of your insides out. OW! Then they put some crap up inside of you to stop the bleeding. Then that burns. Then people ask me why I do not like going to the doctor. I was a sickly kid. I was in the doctors’ office a lot. I do not have anything against doctors…I just don’t like going! I mean they do not make it pleasurable! It’s not like you get a free movie while you wait! Just a “We will call you with the results.” So hurry up and wait, as my girlfriend Angie says. I. HATE. THAT. I will find out something by Valentines Day.

There is a picture on my Yahoo news (that I will NOT post here.) of Chinese guy holding a large dead dog and the caption says he will be serving dog...I can't even look at the shot, I just saw a thumbnail...come on people, really? I will never eat Chinese again. Dogs? How awful and nasty is that? I would NEVER eat my dog-or any dog for that matter! That is like that movie where the plane crashed and they were up there for so long and they ate the dead people to stay alive. I hope I am never in that situation, but let me tell you…I think I would starve.

Did I tell you all that I stopped eating meat? Well I did on the 5th of January. I feel good about it. I was with Mom and she was making my favorite lemon chicken and she kept saying, “Um, it smells soooo good-doesn’t it?” I did fine…then she made a pork roast a week later…my love of pork goes WAY back. But I didn’t cave! Read this book, Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser and you won’t eat meat anymore either! THEN, talk to Pam Anderson and you won’t be eating chicken anymore either! Anyway, I have made a conscious decision to stop eating meat. I will let my daughter decide for herself, but I am only buying meat if SHE wants it. She can get it at Grandma’s or when we go out. My sister is SO proud! Actually she is just telling me that everyone is going to blame her for me not eating it. But I know better. Now, I just need to find some vitamins to take.

P.S. A Big Thanks to Blake...I will let you know! I am also trying to still get my high school pic scanned for you to post here! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Welcome back!
First off...did that concoction really work to solve your gall bladder pain???? Good for you for hanging on to your organs.
Now the colposcopy. I totally forgot about them ramming the stuff up inside to help with the bleeding that they say will be minimal. Ummm then why in the hell is that much gauze being shoved inside of me? Funnily enough, when I got home, a while later I went to go tinkle and thought my uterus was falling out because they failed to mention that they had put anything up there to begin with. I will spare you the gory details though.
Chinese and fast food...I try and stay away from both. Much easier to stay away from Chinese. Taco Bell on the other hand....well, I have always said that if I could spend all day in my bed watching Lifetime movies and stuffing my fat ass with Taco Bell I would be in heaven.

10:46 PM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home