Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Food For thought...

I do not know how true this is-but my dad sent it to me and I felt I needed to put it up here…
Jesse Jackson might be a nice man, but he is an ACLU freak and always up to start a mini roit when some guy in PRISON wants his rights. Forget that I say...WHAT about the person he killed! But, never mind about him…

Cindy Sheehan, just last night got kicked out of the State of the Union address before it even started…WHO was the fool who let her in-in the first place? I agree that the soilders need to come home-but I am glad that the military is here fighting for this country I love so much and I DO NOT QUESTION WHAT THEY DO SO I CAN HAVE THIS FREEDOM! But, she gave up her son…I do not know the circumstances, it might be he was in a better place than he would have been with her and she made the best choice for her son and now she feels awful because he has died in Iraq. But giving up ANOTHER son? WHY??? She is just out there now I think. That is just MY opinion. But, you know what they say about opinions, that they are like assholes…so maybe I am an asshole, but you know what? I am WOMAN enough to admit it! = )
So with that said, read below...


The grinning idiot clinging to Jesse Jackson is Cindy Sheehan... the sob sister protesting the war at Bush's ranch, who lost her son in the war, the same son she gave up in her divorce when he was 7 years old. And by the way if you wonder why she has so much free time ... she is going through another divorce right now and guess what? She is giving up custody of another son. As Forest Gump once wisely proclaimed, "Stupid is as stupid does."

2 Comments:

Blogger aworkman said...

hahhaha!!! I love it. Isn't that irony! "life is like a box of..." and isn't that the truth, except this walking oxymoron would be the one chocolate in the box that everyone couldn't stand.

12:17 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger worry woman said...

I totally agree. I am so sick of hearing BOTH of their names that I could just spit!

10:05 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home