Friday, September 15, 2006

Welcome to my Nightmare...

My mom has had what might have been a small heart attack...or the beginning of heart problems. she is only 63 and just started flying again...ugh. Nothing more to say about that I guess.




Funny how true this is…my favorite color IS yellow. A girl I used to work with whom I did not like much asked me what my favorite color was one day and I said yellow and she looked me right in the eye and said, “You’re favorite color is the color of urine?” Needless to say I was pissed and liked her even LESS that day. But since yellow IS my favorite color-nothing bothers me long because I AM A FUCKING HAPPY PERSON DAMNIT! I MAKE EVERYONE LAUGH!!! IT IS MY THING!!!!! Well, my momma's heart might not be okay and I feel really shitty. I wanted to be the first to go...(sort of...)

Your Blog Should Be Yellow

You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh.
You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link.You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home